Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Updates! YAY!

New video on Youtube!
Tipps and tricks for your Crochet work
YAY!
Found out how I could do a better TARDIS, one that is really square-shaped and not like a bottle! YAY!
Found a knitting pattern for a Doctor Who Tom Baker scarf! As soon as I start that, I'll make sort of a video diary to show you how to do it! YAY!
I graduated! YAY!
I decided to make a facebook page, since I think that there are more people on facebook than on Twitter! YAY!
http://www.facebook.com/Nerdygurumi101
*CHECK!
I've got 21 more rows to go for my sister's neckholder! YAY!
It's down to 14! YAY!
12! YAY!
I don't know why I'm writing YAY all the time... Probably because YAY sounds so cool! I say YAY now. YAY is cool! ;P
Don't forget to give me any suggestions, or show me patterns if you need help making them.
xxx
PS: You may have seen on facebook, but in case you didn't, I'm going to make another Nyan Cat scarf for a friend of mine who's gonna pay me and who wants to give it to her sister. I'll film it so you can make one of your own ;) YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment