Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tuesday's Tallies A Day Late!

WEDNESDAY:
I stood awake until 4am on Tuesday to try and reach 30 squares. I hit 28 and went to sleep.
Here's a picture of my left forefinger after this madness:
I have decided on wednesday, that I will not making the RedHeart June Challenge Motif Shawl. Instead I will do something else... something summer-y... I don't know what yet. Maybe inspiration will hit me in the next couple of days...

The next couple of days went nearly the same. Until yesterday (Tuesday). I made my last square yesterday and started sewing the last frame onto the blanket. Right now (Wednesday, 2.50pm) I have only 16 squares left. Out of a total of 64 (for that last frame). I hope to be ready for a big Ta-Dah soon.
As soon as I'm finished sewing, I'll give the blanket into my mum's hand who will then take over the rest of the work, the brim. It might however take a while as she had her first chemo this morning. I don't mean that she might not be in shape to crochet, but maybe not in the mood.
Here it is! (10.20pm) I just sewed on the very last square! I have no idea how I'm going to make the whole thing fit into the picture once the brim is around...
Check out all the other One-A-Day-ers on Gingerbreadgirl's blog! Click here!

2 comments: