Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my birthday! Which means that I'm officially 19 now! I got loads of cool presents! All I asked for was a Rubik's cube, because mine was rubbish... I got one... For blondes... With all sides in pink... Thanks...
And I got a badger!!! I called him Charlie! I just had to!
I also got a "TARDIS handbook", a fan with bulls on it, a Hello Kitty plush, a TARDIS mug with a lid! A little purse which says "I ♥ HELLO KITTY", and I got volume 10 and 11 of D-Grey Man! Did I mention the badger?
I'm waiting for my parent's present, which is a Motorola FlipOut, and we'll see what else is gonna come...
I also got one present in advance last sunday. My older sister gave me a bag where my laptop AND my school-stuff all fit in! =)
I took the Nyan Cat Scarf with me to a convention yesterday. People were amazed, but noone dared to ask me where I'd got it from... Well one thing I know for sure: I'm gonna earn a lot of money when I'll sell my crochet stuff there next year!
The Phone-booth CD-thing is from my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment