Saturday, August 24, 2013

Nekonevntion and VEDS

HEY!!!
You know what? The Nekonvention is just about a month away!!! And the newsletter has been released recently! I am in it! If you are here because of the link in that newsletter: Bonjour! J'ai le plaisir de vous/te présenter mon blog et j'espère que je vous/te verrais à la Nekonvention!
I am trying to fit more into the bag of stuff even if it's not easy. Wanna have a look at the content of it?
Here you go:
Sorry about the quality... You probably know the problem with low lux... Can't see it all? I hope so! There's supposed to be a little bit of surprise left!
I have a lot of stuff to do left. Someone requested a Moogle plush. If you're coming to the Nekon and would like something special, don't hesitate, say it now, if I find the time I'll make it! (Don't worry, won't make it cost more) Also I saw someone with a Pokeball hat when I was in London last weekend. I've had the idea before, but I wasn't sure if it was gonna come out the way I hoped, but now that I've seen it "in the flesh" I think I'll give it a go!
Anyway, if you're coming: See you there! Say hi and tell me you've seen my blog! If you're not coming and waiting for new patterns: SORRY!!! I'll post some, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment