Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Nekonvention

It is done!
I just sent out the reservation for a table at the Nekonvention. I am going to be there with my friend Jade:

We are going to sell loads of beanies and amigurumis. Also jewelry and hair-accessories. I hope that people will come see us and I hope that they will like our work. Even if noone buys anything, I'd love to get some "You made that yourself?!"s and "Wow!That must've been a lot of work!"s. :P

I have a huge bag of stuff prepared and I'm far from done even if I have to find some more stuffing before I can continue. I'll just make some more beanies in the meantime. Do you have any ideas for beanies? I finally finished the last Ninja Turlte hat, Michelangelo, with the orange bandana. And I have two other beanies which you can see here.

I'm really looking forward to this event and I'm going to print out some new flyers for Yarn Date to give out there. Also my sister and I are going to try and find another way of wrapping the things than putting them in boring plastic bags... If you have any ideas, please let me know! I already thought about making paper-bags out of wrapping-paper, but since most of the stuff is stuffed and 3D, that won't work.

Anyway! I'm sure it's gonna be great fun and I really can't wait!

X Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment