Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday's Tallies - April 15th 2014

Hello Lovelies!
So here we go!
Wednesday:
I started off the day by watching Lilo & Stitch for the unteenth time. When I was finished I wrote and printed out a couple resumes/CVs/whatever for me and my boyfriend. 
When I wasd finished doing that I asked my little brother to help me and we carried down half the DVDs we have in the attic (my family is a bunch of home-video-addicts. We've got a couple on video cassettes, but since digital is so much easier, we film nearly everything that happens...) I started archiving them on my external hard-drive because the DVDs wouldn't live much longer. We have a lot of DVDs... There's probably hundreds of euros worth of blank CDs there...
Thursday:
I asked my dad to drive me to the nearest city so I could not only hand over all those CVs but also to ask in the daycare if I could do six weeks of work-experienc that's required to get into the school I was admitted to. It was a lot of walking, but in the end I went back home with the phone-number of the daycare's boss and only one CV that I couldn't hand over because the place was closed...
Friday:
I called the daycare's boss and got an appointment for Monday to talk it through with her, so we'll see how that goes! I also went through the last DVDs of the first half. These are now all archived:
All those boxes are full of DVDs in cases. It's mental... Imagine all the money that could've been saved by just buying an external hard-drive right away x)
Saturday:
Oh my gosh. I feel like every few DVDs that are archived grow new ones on the To-Do-pile! There's just no end to it!
Oh and by the way! Tomorrow my friend Libby's gonna audition for X-factor! My fingers are crossed and I wish her all the best, we'll see how it goes tomorrow :)
 Also I braided my sister's hair:
Sunday:
I think I've never had as weird a day as today. I was just supposed to go for a walk with my best friend, his new boyfriend and his parents. We had quite a nice afternoon with their dogs near the rhine. Until his boyfriend got a call from a friend who was asking where we were to meet up with us. Another gay friend. And our town is really small and I thought how many gay guys can there be. I was very surprised...
But even more so when I saw that mysterious friend. It turned out to be my ex-boyfriend. You can imagine what a weird meeting that was. His fiancé is a lovely guy! We spent the rest of the afternoon talking about him! It was really fun and it drove him mad x)
I guess you wanna know how it went for Libby... Well...
She didn't get through... But she takes it quite well. She's more comfortable on Youtube anyway. :)
Monday:
I managed to do my hair really pretty today! :D
I haven't touched any of the remaining DVDs since saturday... But... I'm gonna work on it... Probably... Maybe...
Tuesday:
Today I went to my boyfriend's. His best friend picked me up at the station and we went to his home together.
I've also started working on a scarf at the beginning of the week - I even made a picture, but unfortunately I left the memory card at home... I'll show you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment