Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesday's Tallies - March 8th 2014

I blog less and less... So I decided to start doing weekly-ish updates on what I'm doing, whether it's crochet, knitting or other crafty stuff.
So here we go for the very fisrt update!
Since my last post I have been making a lot of dresses for my dolls. Here's a picture of all of them:
Tell me which one's your favorite! I'm really curious! 
I also did some non-crafty things this week.
On Friday, for example, I became an aunt. My little niece was born at 7.02pm French time and she's gorgeous!
Can't show you a picture of that though... Sorry.
On Sunday I went to see my boyfriend's American Football match. Here are some pictures:



 
He's the number 52 here. Although that's not his official number. He doesn't have one yet. But that doesn't matter, because hes the only one with flashy green shoes, so he's easy to find in the mass of players.
I took a load of other photos. Some of them I took with my Ricoh reflex camera. The one that needs a 35mm film. I brought them to the drugstore for developping yesterday. I'm really excited to see how they turned out.
Then, on Monday, something amazing happened. I looked into our mailbox and found a letter from the school I applied for in january. It was to tell me that I was in. They had a place for me and they just needed me to confirm that I would take that place. I'm so happy.
I kind of humiliated myself a little later though. It took a while to sink in, but when it did, I was on the parking lot of our local Zeemann walking with my sister and I suddenly started crying. 
I'll admit, I was really worried they wouldn't take me. I had some issues with the paperwork earlier. But now everything's fixed and from september on I will be going to school again.
I'm very excited.

There wasn't only good things this week. Actually this week started out with quite a bummer, but I'm just so happy right now, that I don't want to spoil my mood by talking about that again :)

See you guys next Tuesday! Enjoy the nice weather and spend some time outside. 
x Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment