Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Camp NaNoWriMo - Tuesday's Tallies

The last 8 days have been going like this:

 
STEP 1:
Make a cup of Chocolate-milk (only since I got lactose-free milk) or tea.

STEP 2:
Open Office Word.

STEP 3:
Open YouRepeat with this song: Getting Productive

STEP 4:
Put in both earphones and turn the volume high, to make sure noone disturbs your productiveness.

STEP 5:
Stare at the blank page and think "Why did I sign up for this?"

STEP 6:
Watch a movie.

STEP 7:
Actually get inspired and type around 500 words.

STEP 8:
Be proud of it, even if you didn't achieve your daily goal.

Again! If you'd like to read my Camp NaNoWriMo story, you can do that here and if you'd like to see my stats on the story, you can do that here (should work).

By the way. I passed the 3K mark yesterday. I am now (today not included) at 3035 words. That's only 16,965words remaining until I reach my goal of 20K.

No comments:

Post a Comment