Wednesday, April 3, 2013

One A Day Project - Tuesday's Tallies

WEDNESDAY:
Finished sewing on all of the squares.
AND:
Made two rows of inner rim.

THURSDAY:
Started striping.
4 rows
Scratch that out, I unravelled them.
I'm cheating this weekend, since I can't carry such a big, heavy project around with me, my mum is taking over, she's making a large rim all around:
 
FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY:

What my mother achieved over one weekend of me being away.
+ 7 rows of rim.
And the decision to leave the blanket's completion to my mum for Camp NaNo's sake.
So... There you go. Official Declaration. April will be left to a minimum of crocheting and a MAXIMUM of writing!
(Find me on Camp NaNo's website under the nickname of "Nerdygurmi")

TUESDAY:
Only 496 words for Camp NaNoWriMo... :/
Oh and this:
 21 skeins of wool. All the colors I used so far for the blanket. The project of making it to use up the scraps, failed, I had to buy more wool to continue... This came for a total of 24,57€. That's 3 skeins for 0.99€ and the other 18 for 1.20€ each. My mum's gonna have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment