Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Projects for Events

My friend Florian (the one I made the puppet for) has his birthday soon, so I'm trying to figure something out. I had an idea in mind, but I won't be able to make that... :(
What's more is that my friend Léa aksed me to be her maid of honor as she's planning to get married to her fiancé some time soon. I have an idea of what I could make for her. She (they?) already knows what her hubby-to-be will get: my Tom Baker scarf. It's beautiful, and I really love it, but it's just too long and too heavy for me... :(
Apart from that Mark Robb (aka MarkIsRealBored on youtube and twitter) finally purchased a PO box! So I'll be working on the stuff I wanted to give him. That is a sackboy doll of him and a Batman hat! He really likes batman!
I got these today and I'll see what I can make of them. The black and cream are actually 100g skeins of 3mm yarn, which makes me really happy, because that will make it so much easier to crochet sackboy dolls. Before I always used 3mm yarn (because I had nicer colors in 3mm) and the skin was 4-5mm yarn from Zeeman, but with this I'll be able to make all 3mm dolls! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment