Sunday, February 3, 2013

Away from home...

I'm spending this week at a friend's place and I only have the wool for the Slytherin Scarf, I haven't worked a lot on it though, because I have only scraps left.
But here come the good news: Tomorrow I'll get some new colors to make several different Pokeballs, Smaug the Tremendous and a Metroid. These are for a podcasting-project that my boyfriend starts tomorrow. It's called "Code Gamer". Tomorrow the trailer will air on YouTube. You can find them on facebook, Twitter and YouTube of course, although, on YouTube they're called "HollowMitsu". Look for this banner:
It's in French, but we're working on subtitles for the videos.
You'll probably get quite a lot of pictures during the upcoming week of the stuff I'll be making for them. =)
As or the Slytherin Scarf, I'm making 20 stripes of green, 4 grey, 8 green, 4 grey and so forth. I casted on 40 stitches with 3mm yarn and needles. I've made 4.5 sets so far. I think this wn't take too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment