Tuesday, February 26, 2013

One A Day Project - Tuesday's Tallies

SO!
I started off my "week" on wednesday with a lazy day... I didn't make a single square on wednesday... But I reckon that's okay, as I've been doing more than one square a day ever since I started this project...
There you go:
THURSDAY:
+ 5 squares

FRIDAY:
+ 9 squares
AND:
+ 4 squares
SATURDAY:
+ 4 squares
SUNDAY:
 + 7 squares
MONDAY:
(including the first YARN DATE)
 + 3 squares (one of which was given to me at Yarn Date)
I even made two very similar squares by accident... =/
TUESDAY:
+ 3 squares
That makes a total of:
15 squares for Jade's birthday present and
21 squares for my afghan - well 20, one of them wasn't made by me...
I am ending this "week" before hand... I know that there's quite a lot left of this tuesday, but I kind of want to do some drawing and/or writing, so here you go. See you next tuesday!
Go have a look at Gingerbread Girl 's blog too!

No comments:

Post a Comment