Monday, February 4, 2013

Yarn-Unrelated handicraft and an accident.

Today I went shopping to get this week's necessary groceries and some wool for pokeballs and Smaug. The friend at whose house I'm staying alos bought some fluorescent polymer clay (FIMO), large wooden beads, a cord, some looped screws and a magnet for closing a necklace:
This is what I turned it into:
A necklace inspired by the games "Resistance" on... Play Station 3 I think... The teeth are soppused to be the teeth of Chimera, who are the evil alien creatures in that game. There's a caracter called Capelli who wears a necklace like this one. Well... Without the beads... But we needed something to put some space between two teeth. I'll post a picture of the "glow in the dark"-version as soon as the clay got enough light to "charge up". =)

This evening however, my boyfriend made a noodle-casserole for the three of us and I made French toast to go with it. They were delicious, even though it was my first try. But I had a little accident... When I wanted to flip over the first piece of french toast, I was a little... clumsy... So I burnt my index and my middle finger with the oil... Nothing really serious... just some blisters, but it still hurts like hell! So no crocheting nor knitting for me until the blisters are gone... =(
In the meantime I'm using some frozen exotic fruit wrapped in a towel to cool the wounds... Ouch...

Don't forget to have a look at the Trailer for Code Gamer! There's English subtitles!
Code Gamer - Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment